Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here we go...with a slight delay

After 14 years online using various newsgroups, forums and VR Boboland to communicate in cyberspace, I felt it was time to finally start a blog. I have been contemplating this step for years now, but strangely enough the final push came from the movie "Julie&Julia", a quite funny comedy nobody should be allowed to see before dinner. The movie not only featured a quote from The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy and showed that anyone (not only rats) can cook, but demonstrated how easy it is to start a blog and get hooked on it.

Some weeks ago, just before Siggraph, I tried Twitter but quickly discovered that a character limit is not something I enjoy - I quite like writing long posts. As a matter of fact, I have been using cell phones for over 10 years now but have managed to send less than 10 text messages during this period. But just give me a large keyboard and unlimited space and watch me going!

So here we go - I intend to share my thoughts on some of my favorite subjects including MAXScript, 3ds Max in Visual Effects production, Krakatoa development as well as Life, The Universe, And Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment